• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration

Participant ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the latest version of Premiere CC and can't get Immersive Video Transitions to work.  When my project setting is "Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration"  and I use an Immersive Video Transition, every clip in my entire sequence is affected.  That did not happen in the last version and I have not changed anything.  If I change the Project Settings to Software Only and use Immersive Video Transitions, I get a message that says "this effect requires GPU acceleration". I have seen others submit a issue similar, but the answer has been to change the Project Settings, I've done that and cannot seem to get JUST an Immersive Video Transition to work. Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question has not been answered. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi lesliek1,

This is a duplicate discussion thread. Kindly check this link and continue the discussion there: Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines