• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 update drivers error

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update wont just work, huge dissapointment.

Idiotic me had an idea to update the softwares (Premiere, AE) middle of the project and because of that I cant open anything anymore.

Understandable, but now the softwares just dont want to work at all.

When I try to open Premiere it says I have to update my drivers which I have done already so that shouldn't be problem.

When I install earlier version the dynamic links wont work between Premiere and After Effects anymore.

This update has been the worst deal so far and I'm paying for it.

Get it together Adobe, don't release software updates that you haven't clearly tested out.

I have no idea what to do when I try to work and the deadlines are way too close to try to work with a broken softwares.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nooberin,

Sorry for the launch issue. Please share a screenshot of the error message with us for investigation. FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Have you tried the steps recommended in this article? Error "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules" | Startup

It will be helpful if you share the system specs(OS version, RAM, GPU, CPU) as well.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines