• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro exports audio that isn't in timeline

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro (latest version) and Media Encoder (latest version) are exporting audio clips that are not in the timeline. I've cleared the cache, deleted previews, put the project on a new drive, rendered audio, and the problem persists. Exporting to h.264, h.264 Blu Ray, and h.265 all have failed the same way. The "phantom" audio isn't even always the same part of the clip that I'm no longer using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this clip that you are not using still in the project, if so delete and move clip to different location on hdd.

See how that goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a music track that I am still using; I have rendered and replaced the instance I am using it as well to try to fix it. It's an "echo" of the track in brown, recurs around the playhead mark. I've recreated this instance of the timeline from scratch without it and also created a new "stripped-down" project file without any unused clips in the bin.

pp.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Zackronium!

What if you create a new sequence, select all clips from this sequence, then copy+paste it into the new sequence? Or maybe try creating a new project and import the sequence? I wonder if we could move it around enough to shake the ghost clips.

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines