• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clips are automatically and unwantingly zoomed in

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Halfway through my project, my clips are now zoomed in when I move them to my timeline.  The clips are normal in the editing box but once I drag them to the timeline they are zoomed in.  I know how to zoom out with effects-scale-zoom.  I just don't want to have to do that on every one of the next 100 clips I have.  I'm wondering if I've accidently turned something on to make the clips automatically zoom in

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you make your sequence resolution smaller?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set this user preference on the Media tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Program Monitor set to FIT?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select all the files on the timeline, right click --> scale to frame size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christian.Z  wrote

Select all the files on the timeline, right click --> scale to frame size

I would not do that. Scale to framesize set all footage to 100%. Set to Framesize would be an better option it leaves it at the full resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kimj7609144,

The issue that you have reported may occur if you are using a media file with the frame size (resolution) smaller than that of the sequence. To check this issue we would need more info. Please provide the frame size of the media file used in the sequence ( Right click on the media file and select Properties) and also your sequence settings ( Highlight your sequence in the project bin and click Sequence > Sequence Settings).

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines