• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I get help for this using Adobe Premiere Pro?

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. I am seeking to create some simple product videos mainly like this one [2nd one down - thermal underwear] if anyone can have a look please?

https://videoreviewlabs.com/amazon-product-videos/

So basically it's simply adding some images in sequence with text pointing to different parts of the images and some background music. Where might I get instructional help to show me how to create just one video for youtube please? If I learn to do one then I can do the rest on my own, help please?

p.s If this should not be the correct forum for this, can any Mod please move it to whichever forum it belongs to with my apologies please? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just need to find a motion graphic template (aka a MOGRT) to download that is similar to one of these. There are about 14 bajillion out there between Adobe Stock (built right into the Essential Graphics panel) or any site like motionarray.com, videohive.net, pond5.com, rampantdesign.com and many many more. They all sell animated Premiere titles!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mikehende!

This video has a tutorial on how to make call-out motion graphics! The creator also has these templates available for download with a link in the description box. Check it out: 6 FREE Call Out Titles - MOGRT Preset pack for adobe Premiere Pro - YouTube

Youtube tutorials are how I taught myself to use Adobe products. There's a million on there worth taking a look at!

Good luck!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help guys, I never ever thought that there would be a template for this but that would be ideal for me and should make my work easier. In the morning i will look for a very similar template to the one in my link, if i can find one then I can simply replace the images and edit the call out titles.

I have never used this software so I want to get the easiest way not to frustrate myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am having some trouble understanding a couple of things associated with this if you can help shed some light please?

The call out titles, is that a template which comes free with Premiere Pro which I can edit to my needs? If yes, if you can look at the 1:38 mark in the video linked to by Caroline, it is showing that template is only available in "Premiere Pro CC2017 11.1" version?

Also, since the call out title feature will point to the various parts of the images, I would still need to run background music, would like to add pc generated natural sounding voice to read the text and place external clickable link inside the video itself leading both to the where someone can purchase the product and a link to my website. Would all of these things be possible with Premiere Pro please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mikehende  wrote

place external clickable link inside the video itself leading both to the where someone can purchase the product and a link to my website. Would... possible with Premiere Pro please?

This part of your question: No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mikehende  wrote

The call out titles, is that a template which comes free with Premiere Pro which I can edit to my needs?

In Caroline's link it says:

6 FREE MOGRT Call-out title templates or presets for Adobe Premiere Pro CC. You need version 2017 11.1 or newer with the Essential graphics panel to use this template. Download the Clips used in the tutorial for FREE on Videvo.net (Sponsor): http://bit.ly/2pu2SrA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Templates are for free, but they do not animate/track like in the Amazon link.

Premiere does not have motion tracking; After Effects does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines