• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit quality after export is worse

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there everyone!I'm currently working on 2 different videos in Premiere Pro and they will be the first edits I will fully finish within the program, as I'm relatively new to it. One is literally two clips, a surfing edit. Super simple, just some audio and two clips. It's filmed in 1080p. I didn't have the greatest aperture settings in place, but the footage is OK. In Premiere, the footage looks pretty average. But after I export, it looks way worse. I've tried changing the presets, unchecking and checking "Match Sequence Settings" "Match Source" "Maximum Rendering" "Format" and "Time Interpolation. But nothing changes. The footage is still incredibly more grainy. Below I've attached what the footage looks like before export, and below that, after the export. I've also attached my sequence settings and export settings. This happens for any video I try and export, including a more important video that has both 4K and 1080p. Any help, or guidance in the right direction would be so appreciated!

I'm just trying to learn how to make my videos better. Thank you so much! Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 9.30.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 9.34.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 9.33.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-25 at 9.30.28 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the properties of the source files?

What camera shot them?

What is the reason you are exporting to the Animation codec?

How are you viewing the exported files?

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think with video production, as with most any other subject, it's important for one to follow a proper "procedure", for lack of a better word.

First learn...

Adobe Premiere Pro Learn & Support

...then do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi blaisep8298589,

Please let us know if you were able to solve the issue you were facing. In case you are still facing the issue please provide the details requested by Gary. It will help us to troubleshoot the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines