Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Intel i7-3820 cpu @3.60 ghz

48 gigs of ram

So this keeps happening.

360 drift - YouTube

Video file is from the gopro fusion at 5.2k in pro res.

I've tried the video on both the previous version of premiere and the latest and it produces the same drift The video drifts of spins as it plays back. What is going on here?

I've tried adding a motion keyframe, still happens. Adding effects, and the video will continue to move. Very frustrated here.

The sequence setting defaults to RED. I thought the new version was supposed to support Pro Res. Could that be the issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Ok, nevermind. It's doing this in the stitching software too. I think this is a deeper issue than Adobe Premiere.

Yeah, it was software causing the issue. The stabilization setting caused the video to rotate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Johns,

Can you try transcoding a small portion of the video clip to ProRes to see if you experience the same issue?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, nevermind. It's doing this in the stitching software too. I think this is a deeper issue than Adobe Premiere.

Yeah, it was software causing the issue. The stabilization setting caused the video to rotate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell us how you fixed this issue, if you did? I'm having a similar issue, though to a much greater degree, with Insta360 Titan footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines