• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 2019 randomly using all system RAM and crashing?_11 (WIN)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having that same problem with my editing station.

Specs: 7700k, 332Gb DDR4, Vega64, 256GB SSD + over 10TB HDD. MacOS Mojave 10.14.2 (custom hackintosh build)

Basicly what happens is that I used the project few days back and everything was okay. But today when I opened the project (62GB in size), everyhting was extremerly slow.

the 32GB of memory went full in like 2-3sec and then it started to swap of SSD, 120GB of space gone in like 3-4 minutes. After that computer hangs. When I restart my system everyhting is fine again, disk space freed until I open the project again.

If needed I could send the whole project for troubleshooting.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will send you a PM.   I work on the Pr engineering team and will be happy to investigate thoroughly.

I can send you a drive if you like.

I will do the same for a couple more folks if there is interest.

Wes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wes I can send project file. We have been working fine with single camera tracks now. But multicam is still issue with our problem project. And fine meaning 13.2 still feels a little laggy. But at least I am working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rob,   Happy to take a look.  I'll shoot you a PM.

Are you experiencing memory issues?  (we can follow up offline as well)

Also - as an FYI we are currently investigating of memory issues with JPEG images.  This is underway and I will post updates as they are made available.

Wes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is not with JPG  it is just 4k video on a 1080 timeline. Memory randomly spikes to 99%  then maybe will come back to normal or maybe will crash with foggy screen and wheel spinning 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Rob,

What happens with the same footage in a brand new project? Which cam is it from again?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines