Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio problem on PremierPro

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After a long long research, I cannot solve my problem, so here I am.

When I select a video from my media browser, from PremierPro, i can read it directly on the "viewer screen" with audio and video, no problem.
BUT, Two videos give me a hard job. When I clic on each of them to watch it on the viewer screen, I have the video but the audio is gone. When I select only the audio, the "wave" is a straight line. When I upload it on PremierPro and I import it on my sequence, the audio.. still gone, straight line. When i watch the video on my camera or on my computer.. no problem. The video is .MTV, all the videos I'm using are from the same camera, the same day, the same project. The only difference is the size of my files, the two videos which doesn't work are about 2GB, I don't know if there is a link...

When I restart my computer and I repeat this all process, sometimes I have audio on my two videos, but then it is offset.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to work in peace ?

Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What make and model camera?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi raphaellem80330438,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. We would need more info to troubleshoot the issue properly. Please let us know which version of Premiere Pro are you using. Also, please provide system specifications like OS, CPU, GPU and RAM and the media properties.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines