Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't edit audio in PP anymore

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was working on PP and AE. As I was on my AE project, I came back to the edit in PP. Then, I was not able to select a part of a video to integrate it on my timeline wtih both, image and audio. Actually, I can't anymore select the audio part of a video, to edit it on my timeline. The thing is that previously, it worked perfectly and suddenly, without any modification nor integrate AE project, it didn't work anymore. I don't understand. So, I deleted PP from my computer and installed it again... it's the same thing, I can't load audio from my video anymore. It's an interview. I have the image, but no sound ont he edit. I tried to create another project, with other files, it doesn't change anything : I still can't edit an audio selection. 

The problem doesn't come form the source file. I can read the video inside Premiere, when I select it, on the source panel. I can upload all the video in my timeline as well, directly from my project. But I can't select a part of the video and edit it.

I've not changed preferences, nor the project. Actually, I've changed nothing. First it works, suddenly it doesn't.

Heeeelp : any idea please ?

I thank you

Best

Franck

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you, I've got the answer at 5mn on this video, great.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines