• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Pro v13 stuck on startup

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v12 is working properly. But v13 is not working.

I tried almost every solution on google. But none of them works for me.

I found the log of plugin loading.log and there is an error while loading "PlayerMediaCore.prm".

So I removed it from the plugin folder, and now I got 'can not find .. video module'.

How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Have you tried  version 13.0.1? I too have this problem with 'cannot find any cabable video play modules...' in version 13.0.2 (lastest version) but in the perverious version 13.0.1 works as it should. So, I would suggest trying this version instead. I too have no idea how to solve this problem as all the solutions given, (including Adobe's) was not a solution.

Therefore, I think it must have something to do with codes and not a driver problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall...use CC Cleaner (from Adobe)...Reinstall!

If it still stalls, reset the preferences.

If it still stalls, disable the GPU use.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried these already. Nothing works. I even tried almost every solution on google.

Pr pro v13 does not work. Pr pro v12 works fine. Ae v16 does not work. Ae v15 works fine.

It seems they are related to the kinds of codes not device drivers. But I don't know how to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried  version 13.0.1? I too have this problem with 'cannot find any cabable video play modules...' in version 13.0.2 (lastest version) but in the perverious version 13.0.1 works as it should. So, I would suggest trying this version instead. I too have no idea how to solve this problem as all the solutions given, (including Adobe's) was not a solution.

Therefore, I think it must have something to do with codes and not a driver problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Now I found a working v13. I could remove v12. Thanks a lot, @ricky336.

BTW, I hope Adobe finds the solution for v13.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines