• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2019 keeps crashing

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help. I cannot get my premiere pro to not stop crashing for the past few weeks, with multiple different projects. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my desktop, because it does not crash nearly as much on my mac.  Premiere Pro usually crashes when I either render the sequence or when I open the finder to import footage into my project, it will usually crash the finder, then the whole program. I have no idea what is wrong. I recently had to move Premiere Pro from the SSD with windows 10 to another SSD and I do not know if this is the cause for the problem. Here are my specs

Processor: i5-4960k

Ram: 20GB

Graphics Card: GTX 960

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

My first thought is to leave programs installed in their default location on C:.  If you need a larger SSD to do that, get one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first thought is to leave programs installed in their default location on C:.  If you need a larger SSD to do that, get one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of crashes are you having? Are they low-level exceptions related to scopes, something else that's specific, or just general/assorted crashes?

I've been having nothing but catastrophic low-level exceptions on my Mac with the latest Premiere Pro 2019 installed in the default location. After trying everything Adobe has suggested (deleting preferences, uninstalling and reinstalling, even importing project data into a fresh project), the only solution was to downgrade to Premiere Pro 2018.

(Post was edited for content).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines