• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Training Simulation - Application Dissappears

Mar 05, 2008 Mar 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have Adobe Captivate 3 and I"m trying to do a simulation on how to change an Internet Option in Control Panel. Here's what I've done. I've set Captivate to Training Simulation Mode and said to Capture Control Panel. I click on Record and then double click Internet Option. Internet Options shows up and I made my change. When I go back to run the training simulation and double click the icon for Internet Options, Options dialog opens up but then it dissappears and I'm looking at control panel again. Is there a setting that I need to change?

Thanks,
Dave
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Problem solved. Capivate captured an extra slide of my application. Once I deleted it, the demo continued successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Problem solved. Capivate captured an extra slide of my application. Once I deleted it, the demo continued successfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources