• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro and other Adobe apps not launching at all

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so everything was fine a few days ago and I can't think of anything I would have done that would have caused this but I can't get premiere to open at all, no splash screen or anything.  Audition, after effects, and rush all seem to have the same problem.  Lightroom and photoshop and bridge seem to open fine, the others are not installed.  Also, just out of nowhere my adobe cc launcher keeps signing me out over and over just to annoy me further I guess.  When I try to launch premiere I will see it blip into my task manager for a second or two and just vanish.  No splash screen, no crash report, no nothing.

System basics:  Win10 64, 1080 GTX, i7, 64G ram

Troubleshooting steps so far:
Totally uninstalled/reinstalled a number of times, tried installing multiple (all other) available versions of premiere to no avail all the way back to cs6, an alternate version of audition DID in fact work though.  I've also used the adobe cleaner utility to wipe the preimere, and later the entire suite and have reinstalled apps fresh with no change.  I've tried updating/reinstalling graphics drivers,rebooting multiple times at various intervals, tried disabling anything I could think of that might cause conflicts.

Ultimately I ended up getting a screen share with adobe support and for a couple hours the guy futzed around with graphic drivers, multiple installs, doing a lot of the steps I mentioned above over, trying safe mode, alternate/new windows accounts, and disabling video drivers and reinstalling and so on. Also tried various iterations of launching as admin, tried renaming the various premiere folders and reinstalling.

I got nothin... anyone else seen anything like this and know how to fix it?  Awaiting an email response from the escalated ticket but its been more than a day so far and I've got a lot of work piled up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem since 2h. Premiere pro is not launching, After effects works fine... PP 2018 works fine. What the hell is going on with PP2019?

Is there anyone who has a solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really sucks, I haven't heard a peep from support in days and their chat support appears to be closed.  I've uninstalled every non essential program on my computer and disabled every possible conflict I can think of uninstalled and reinstalled countless times on countless versions and the damn program simply will not launch, doesn't even have the courtesy to at least crash at startup.  What the hell...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Week... and still no working version of PP CC 2019. I´m not able to work an it is really annoying.
I cant find a solution for that. Is there anyone else who has fixed the problem? Except the staff ob adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even after going back and forth with adobe support I literally had to reinstall windows to get it to get a functional premiere again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a advice from the support. First I had  deinstalled all with cc cleaner. But aber the reinstall it hasn’t worked. But the support told me to change the workspace from my personal to color or one of the prepared. And what should I say... it is working very fine. Maybe just the workspace has crashed. If your problem was the same, please let me know 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll never know what the issue was because I didn't have the time to keep chasing my tail.  Reinstalling windows is always a huge pain because it takes so long to set up everything back the way it was and something always ends up getting left behind.  Obviously nothing I did or anything adobe suggested or anything they tried with screen sharing helped at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines