• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bug vidéo ne se charge pas entièrement dans le moniteur source

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Les vidéos ne se chargent plus dans le moniteur source. Elles font comme du sur place, la durée est bonne mais pas la séquence visualisée (je ne vois que la moitié ) je ne peux donc ni découper , ni rajouter la vidéo dans le rush alors que je n'avais eu aucun problèmes avant. Le rush marche sans problème au niveau de la lecture de toutes les séquences déjà montées précédemment. Quelqu'un aurait il une solution ??

Merci ,

Laura

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please write in English: translation is terrible. Have no idea what the problem exactly is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am the person responsible at Adobe for the machine translation. I ran the same text through the online Bing Translator and it makes perfect sense. So, something is wrong with our implementation and I'm checking on it. This is what comes from the Microsoft online service, to which we connect, and while not perfect, makes sense.

"The videos no longer load in the source monitor. They make like the on-site, the duration is good but not the sequence visualized (I see only half) so I can neither cut nor add the video in the rush when I had had no problems before. The rush runs smoothly at the level of playback of all the previously mounted sequences. Would anyone have a solution??"

Bing Microsoft Translator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's Google Translate version ...

Videos no longer load in the source monitor. They are like on the spot, the duration is good but not the visualized sequence (I see only half) so I can not cut or add the video in the rush when I had no problems before. The rush works without problems in reading all the sequences already edited previously. Would someone have a solution ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We discovered an issue with the Adobe connection to Microsoft Translator. Now, you should see a translation on a par with the public-facing, online Bing Translator. Thanks for reporting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines