Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes in a linked AE Comp don't apply real time on Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!

I think the title of this conversation speaks for itself. I work a lot with the integration After Effects-Premiere and Dynamic Link, which I find extremely useful. The Problem appeared a couple of days ago when I tried modifying a composition in AE. The changes I did to this composition didn't appear in the linked composition in Premiere. I closed both applications, restarted computer, unlinked and relinked AE comp, deactivating clips in the timeline... Nothing worked.

Has that happened to anyone? Is there a solution to this problem?

The only one I found is saving again the document with a completely different name and re-importing it in Premiere. Re-importing the document without having it saved with another name didn't work as well. The problem is, when I modify this document again, then I have to save and re-name it again. And I end up with 20 different files which is not so efficient.

Thank you all!

Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What number versions of Premiere Pro and AE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After Effects 16.0.1 (Build 48)

Premiere 13.0.3 (Build 9)

Everything up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines