Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free templates

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe members!

I use Adobe Premiere Pro for the video editing of my holiday flights. I make reports and more videos that have to do with aviation.

Now I am looking a nice free intro that I can use but which also has to do with my kind of videos. Also, it would be nice if I can handle some text in, for example, the destination of the flight or the flight number.

I have looked on the internet but I'll only expensive paid templates.

My question to you is where I can find free templates fun?

Tips are so welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premium Beat and Motion Array offer a handful of free motion graphic templates (MOGRTs) for free in addition to their paid stuff, as well as Adobe Stock (built right into the Essential Graphics panel), but if you want the GOOD stuff, youre going to end up paying $$

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I developed typeGEMs V2 (t2), as a MoGRT to be a starting point for lots of text requirements in PPro. Think of t2 as an alternative to PPro's titling tool. More info and download details in this threadRe: FREE Motion Graphics Template - typeGEMs V2 (FREE/LITE version with 40 Text Presets))

The FREE version comes with 40 Text Presets within a MoGRT and a delimited set of features.

Only the paid version includes PPro templates, which includes PPro Shapes for a more complete look and feel for the text animation/presets.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jason and Roland gave spot on advice.

The freebies take a bit of modifications to  make them actually "you". Maybe opening in AfterEffects and modding there for better choices in Pr.

Roland's plugin app has some very fine choices preselected to be included in the user choices edited within the EGP edit panel. Which make an amazing array of personalized text/color/graphics choices available.

Also, Adobe bought Jarle Leirpoll's ebook "Making MOGRTS" and has it available on their sites for free. A detailed explanation of creating mogrts in Ae and using basic scripts to extensively modify things, and how to export those to use and further modify in Pr. (I'm a credited spell-checker/grammarian for that).

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this from Motion Array:

Travel Memories - Premiere Pro Templates | Motion Array

Their subscription is not expensive, you will subscribe for 29$/month and get unlimited downloads including music.

+ you can check out their free stuff and filter the search to Premiere Pro Templates ...

Adobe Stock mogrts are a good suggestion but unfortunately, video/image placeholders are not

yet available, so contributors there are limited to creating only text, motion graphics, shapes, etc,

but video/image placeholders are still not much practical.

Roland Kahlenberg's tool seems interesting to me! and yes as Neil suggested, studying Jarl Leirpoll's ebook is great!

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the comments.. But it's still not really something I'm looking for.

I find something as nice intro. No picture sildeshow or text effects.

See for example this: After Effects Template : Airport Departure Board - YouTube

I find such a thing but then free and what has to do with aviation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to consider purchasing an intro.  You will be more likely to find one that you like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have find someone.

check this video: [Express Project] Round the World-Opening - YouTube

This template is only for Power director. (This program I used before.

I can use the image, of course, but I can also create this text effect in Adobe Premiere? If so how? Then I can create something of fact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For this kind of text animation, better do it inside After Effects.

Premiere Pro is not really designed for this kind of advanced animation,

you can achieve something close but it will take lot of processing, effort and time (nesting, etc...)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines