• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when i try to export in mp4 i get no audio

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone ..  ive been working on trying to make a short 10 min video for two weeks, and when i

try to export it..(its mp4, and wav),,  i will get no audio...    when i change to other formats it doesnt work either.

exporting to avi works, but it has to be hd, and the avi settings drop the quality down...  Is anyone able to help me??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisc64636982,

Please share a screenshot of MP4 Premiere Pro export settings for investigation. FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Is this happening with all projects and sequences?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So ive tried exporting to various different formats.....   and settings, trying to export to mp4...  and nothing works...  i end up with audio

only.....  tried a different computer using premiere 2019,  and the same thing....

Ive tried redoing everything on premiere 2015 and that works fine when exporting....   Id rather use 2019 because ill have to redo everything....

Is it possible it is a licensing issue or some other thing thats particular to 2019?

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mp4 does not have wave only aac or mpeg

Post screenshot of your export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so ann bens, are you saying that if i try to mix wav with an mp4 i will have problems??    it seems to work on pp2015

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Misread your initial post

Please open the summery in the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines