• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible window

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Adobe, there is no window for me to operate from. It's invisible. The command tabs at the top of my screen are there and I can even play the timeline by hitting the spacebar, but the actual window to see anything is completely gone. I've tried everything - turning off the computer, uninstalling, re-installing (older and newer versions). Nothing works. Photoshop opens just fine. I'm at the end of my rope and with all of the crashes and corrupted projects I am about ready to go to FInal Cut 10 and cancel my Adobe subscription. Please help.

Marshall

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to the Program monitor or Source monitor?

If so, what settings do you have for Mercury Acceleration in the Project settings dialog ... software only or a GPU setting of Metal, CUDA ... ?

And what GPU do you have on that computer.... and with what driver?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mwoodworth726  wrote

The command tabs at the top of my screen are there

Can you see the menus? if so go to the menu Window > Workspaces > Reset to Saved Layout.

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would start with trashing preferences. Make sure your graphics card driver is up to date.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines