Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro EXPORT Glitch

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have never had problems with premiere pro export before. But now all of a sudden i started getting few frames like these. Only when exported, not in the project itself. Hardware accelerated is on and I've always used that. I use youtube 1080 preset and clikc in maximum render quality and render at maximum dephs.

Any help would be most appreciated. ❤️

Computer specc:
i9 9900k16 GB ram

Gtx 970

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

All wrong answers. disappeared

Spoke do Adobe support. turns out hardware encoding was the problem. Weird since I use the brand new i9900k. But they said it could be one of the files that I was using, not the processor itself. However, I switched to software encoding and the problem disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont need max render, you have a dedicated card.

Also turn off max depth.

Make sure the latest graphicscard driver from Nvidia is installed.

See how that goes.

On a sidenote:

You have a very nice cpu, little ram and an old graphicscard.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend turning off Maximum Render Quality.  It doesn't do what you think it does.

I recommend leaving Max Bit Depth turned on.  That can help with all exports, but isn't likely to be causing this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try to re-export, does the glitch happen at the exact same spot? or different glitches appear on different exports?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx guys.

I will try again with your help.

But one question, why would this even matter since I have always used these settings before?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KristianTalje  wrote

But one question, why would this even matter since I have always used these settings before?

You dont need max render, you have a dedicated card.

Also turn off max depth.  as Ann said.

-It taxes system resources and can cause anomalies.

Make sure the latest graphicscard driver from Nvidia is installed.  as Ann also said.

-Sometimes Windows Updates will install a driver which may not work as well as one directly from Nvidia.

On a lighter note:

That question reminds me of the fellow who is about to enter his car and notices one of the tires is flat.  He says to himself, "But it wasn't flat yesterday."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone still has this problem try this!!

go to preference and click media

then uncheck the " enable hardware accelerate decoding (reqiures restart) " 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having similar issues on a brand new computer and brand new install of premiere cc 2019 and 2018.  It appears that any footage that I put on the timeline that doesn't have the SAME framerate as the sequence settings is rendering with color problems like you have above.  Strangely, when editing there are NO problems.  It is only when the timeline is exporting OR if you go to the SEQUENCE menu and "render In to Out" that you see the discolorations.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an i7 processor with 32 GB RAM, Radeion RX 570 graphics card with 8 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Nvidia drivers and also updated windows 10. I unchecked maximum render quality, but I left max bit on.

No glitch now what I can find. I will post if it happens again.

Weird tho that It never happened before. The tire parable is not really relevant here, but I see your point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have now exported some more videos and it seems the problem STILL appears. If i export the same video twice the glitches does NOT appear at the same frames.

also I have tested exporting other videos and for example an export can look like this:

Has anyone ever had this problem? As I've stated this had never happened to me before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen with both direct export and exporting with Adobe Media Encoder?

I had this happen on one project and changing for AME to direct export fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same with Adobe Media Encoder. Actually now when I used adobe media encoder, file got 50 mb big and screen was completely black. Tried with adobe again and got this again:

vlcsnap-2019-01-30-18h37m18s369.png

I mean I have a good computer and has never had anything like this before. Anyone know if there are any weird settings I might have enabled or is it something with gfx or ram that is bad? It seems unlikely since i've exported videos on worse computers and this has never happened before... Its so weird, cant get it figured out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Card might be dying. Can you run a stress test on your card and see what happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All wrong answers. disappeared

Spoke do Adobe support. turns out hardware encoding was the problem. Weird since I use the brand new i9900k. But they said it could be one of the files that I was using, not the processor itself. However, I switched to software encoding and the problem disappeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is one extra clue that you have a GPU problem. Software encoding uses the CPU only and exclusively, Hardware encoding uses the GPU with some conditions.

Run a test on your GPU, make sure it's fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hardware encoding uses the GPU

It uses the Intel QuickSync feature on the CPU, not separately installed graphics cards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gpu vs intel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you switch to software encoding?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Crhstian. Thx for answering all my question.

OK I didnt know that, I thought hardware encoding only used intel core. I will check that, thx alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry My bad, got mixed up between Renderer and Encoding settings.

In both cases it should not be doing that.

I apologize for the mistake once again, however, Adobe support are right. It is not only the Processor itself but it could be the original file or the output file. For me, I do not use hardware encoding since I rely on CUDA or OpenCL. But if for some reason you need it, try to export with a different codec or to a different location. Many factors are in play here besides the Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd shed some more light on this issue since I just found out something.

Before I didnt know, but I had an adjustment filter on the entire video and thats why the glitches appeared on different spots. Nowadays I removed the adjustmentfilter, and I just wanted to try hardware encoding again, and now THE ONLY place where the glitch occurs is on an adjustment/nested sequence that is "red" on the time line. I guess it means that its "heavy" on the computer right? Thought maybe someone with more knowledge could perhaps give a more specific answer to this problem since I found out it wasnt the video clips themselves that were the problem.

/Kristian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same glitch export and I haven't found a solution yet

Screenshot (5).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same issues. Latest Macbook Pro 16", latest SW on everything. Never had it before. Occurs both on places where framerates doesn't match, and in places with nested sequences and adjustment layers. But if can't use those, I'll need to abandon Premiere Pro.

Did you guys ever solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started having the same issue, it began about two weeks ago after a recent update... before that everything was working fine and I've rendered hundreds of videos with no issues.  
There is a blocky mess in random places of my exports, and rendering wastes a lot of my time.  I'll run an export once and I'll get these glitchy sections in places.  Then I'll export the very same project again without changing anything and those glitchy sections will occur in other places, or maybe even the same place.  It's rare I can export anything perfectly now so I end up having to re-edit and find good parts of both exports and merge them into one that looks OK, and hope no more glitches show up anywhere else.  Here's an example of what's going on (I'll use a cartoon screengrab as an example):

Source file:
CAP 1a.jpg
Export:
CAP 1b.jpg
Like I said, nothing has changed in my projects that I was using before this started happening.  I checked my settings as mentioned in the earlier posts in this thread and I believe they are accurate.

I guess I'll have to call Adobe support- what bothers me is that none of this happened before, it just came out of the blue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still get this and at least 1 glitch made it all the way to delivery. Just horrible. The quality control of Premiere Pro is down the drain. For screenrecordings on the MacBook Pro 16" I get this issue consistently. Workaround for now is to re-transcode all screenrecordings with ffmpeg before importing them into Premiere Pro.

Works in every other program.

I'm at the end of patience with Premiere unfortunately. Never get any reply on any bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines