Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Lines across video when exporting

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

I could really do with some help on this one.

I've created a new project in Premiere Pro and everything was going well, until I exported the video. Some of the clips (originally shot on a Huawei P20 mobile using the Open Camera app) have irregular lines appear across the clip once exported out of Premiere Pro - see below. Just for the record, I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC v.13.03.03.

Capture.JPG

I've tried right clicking on the clip and under field options, clicking both 'Always Deinterlace' and 'Flicker Removal' - neither of which have solved the issue.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Jon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Hi Jon,

It is an issue with GPU driver compatibility. Please try the steps suggested in this article: Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors, or the exported fil…

Let us know the status after testing.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jon,

It is an issue with GPU driver compatibility. Please try the steps suggested in this article: Resolution for an issue where green, purple, or pink haze appears in the Source or Program monitors,...

Let us know the status after testing.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vidya

Amazing, all sorted.

You've saved me hours of frustration and confusion! Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know its all sorted, Jon. Thanks for letting us know the status.

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines