Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant assign key to the Bypass Lumetri Color Effects

Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to assign a key combination for the Bypass Lumetri Color Effects Ctrl+Alt+L but nothing changed. Tried other combinations but cant assign anything. Once it allowed me to assign Ctrl+1 but in the end I changed everything to default cuz it is not my way to use this key combination. Is it possible to assign Ctrl+Alt+L for the Bypass Lumetri Color Effects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

I just tested and can assign the shortcut, but it does not work for some reason though the Lumetri Color panel is active.

Personally i use F11 and that works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tested and can assign the shortcut, but it does not work for some reason though the Lumetri Color panel is active.

Personally i use F11 and that works as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started Premiere Pro once again and added key combination but it works only when Lumetri Color panel active... It is so frustrating! Though added Fx button to the Program Monitor, it works better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The way Pr is designed with application-wide shortcuts and subsidiary shortcuts that are applied instead if X panel has focus this can be annoying.

Note the twirl downs on the image above ... showing the short is a very specific one for that window/panel. I do wish we could change that.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines