• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Small screen to edit

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not really blind but it is hard for me to see the edit screen because it is so small on my laptop. Is there anyway to enlarge it big time so I can really pinpoint timelines?

thank you.

[title edited by mod for better search]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

If you hover your mouse pointer over a certain window/panel and press the tilde (~) key (just to the left of number 1 on most keyboards,) it will temporarily expand that panel to a larger screen. Press tilde again to toggle back to the original size. Of course the others are right, the bigger the screen on your computer the better. Hopefully this will help in the interim.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I can say is get a larger laptop. For to edit comfortably a 1920x1080 screen is what you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get a larger screen.

I recommend nothing less than 24" 1080p for this type of work.

And since there are no Laptops with screens that large, I recommend building a proper workstation.

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hover your mouse pointer over a certain window/panel and press the tilde (~) key (just to the left of number 1 on most keyboards,) it will temporarily expand that panel to a larger screen. Press tilde again to toggle back to the original size. Of course the others are right, the bigger the screen on your computer the better. Hopefully this will help in the interim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked this question because last night I hit something that did make the edit screen larger. I did not know what I did and I could not reverse it so I exited out.

After asking the question tonight and getting a few answers I and some help from always helpful people I was able to do it.

you have to activate the edit screen then push the shift not the Ctrl key and the tilde key and it enlarges. if you need the razor tool all you have to do is activate it and move it to the screen, put the curser with the razor tool on a benign part of the screen, push the shift and tilde and viola it opens the edit screen full size and you can use the razor tool. I know you got to toggle back and forth and it might be a pain in the neck but it can be done.

thanks for the help folks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think that no longer depends on Premiere Pro but on the resolution of your interface, go to the Windows or Mac system configuration and lower the screen resolution. The lower the resolution you put the text and the icons will look bigger.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines