• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help when exporting in Premier Pro

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many of times to export my rendered video H.265 1080p all I get is audio playing with a black screen. I have no video. This is for a wedding. I need some assistance of what I might need to do to correct it. I have changed different settings and it still has not worked.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:

MediaInfo

Also, please post a screenshot of your export settings.

FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The more info you can provide, the better chance of finding a resolution. If you can please let us know the source material being used, the Sequence Settings, and the Export Settings that will be incredibly helpful (screen shots appreciated). Also, what apps are you using to view the exported clip? Mac or PC? Premiere version?

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry I was wrong I am using H. 264

Brandi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brandi,

Were you able to achieve an export? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, why are you using H.265? It's not SUPER widely supported yet. Is it possible that you are trying to play the exported file in a media player that doesnt support H.265 yet? Maybe an older vision of Windows Media Player or older version of QuickTime? If you want something super universal, you might want to stick to H.264 for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines