• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to Download Digitally However My Acount Order History Missing My Products

Community Expert ,
May 10, 2019 May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my account My products shows all the producs I puchased and register to my Account and their serial numbers are displayed.   Order History only shows a Photography Plan 2013 and Photoshop CS6 2012  Clicking on the orders shows my  Photography Plan billing history but the CS6 order only shows the bill I paid and states I have no billing history for that Item. I purched all my products directly from Adobe the are no downloads availble for my Accounts registered Products

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as i remember, when one bought (downloaded) software from adobe the download links expired after a few years.

You should be able to go here under Contact Us and request the software download of software you have registered.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

I had success requesting download links for photoshop elements 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JJMack  wrote

... the are no downloads availble for my Accounts registered Products

As directed by Tricia, go to the Contact Us page , click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner, click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent and ask your question there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it should be in my products

Screenshot (381).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my products are in my products but not in my order history so download are not available for my use. My append show this problem. My products show my serials but downloading is not possible from my products.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and ask for your download links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the chat I should click on? The links take me to My Accounts "Order History" which does not my orders for My products that are registered in my Accounts My products. Like I posted above.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

The chat bot is in the bottom right. You will need to scroll, then follow the instructions I gave yesterday, repeated here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Boxed Producte seem to show additional completed orders but even View Invoices line show nothing they like mys dowload doe nor existe

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again, contact support.

(and i can't believe you didn't do this weeks ago when we first learned of the up-coming changes and all the download links were publicly available.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You learned weeks ago I did not.  I opened a problem on Adobe Feedback Site Jeff may be looking into it.  I do no like to using Chat for I can not type I just hunt and peck and the older I get my pecking becomes

poorer.  Some brain are poor at hand eye and motor memory.  We cope.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's one of the benefits from checking those tricia lawrence weekly updates.  most of them are about using programs i don't use so i ignore those.  but ones about the forums and upcoming adobe changes are decidedly worthwhile (for me).

this was one instance where that head's-up allowed me to download my programs in march instead of waiting for the mess that sure to arise from this new policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all the products installers download I always keep them I do not have download version of their Updates.  Perpetual CS6 in not useable without it updates.   CS6 Perpetual has always been my Fall back plan. All thes new bugs in CC is getting too me.  The main reasion I only install Photoshop is I do not need additional Adobe Applications bugs life is to short... 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Old CS6 Update Links are working again today so I downloaded all CS6 Update installers and archived them

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the current Photoshop build is unstabble and I also keep a locked system running older software as a fullback plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines