• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem after publish

New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I published my project the chrome fiie do not working only in edge the file playing. Please help me.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Hi

Either you put your project onto a web server or, if you want to test locally and independent of Animate's test procedure, install a local web server like XAMPP to make server-based tests.

For many interactions like i.e. XMLHttpRequests browsers in general do not allow access to your (or anyone's) local disks like file:///C:/users/...

This is a security precaution and Google Chrome is particularly strict in it's implementation.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Inbarc

• What do you mean by "chrome file" ?
  • Are you targetting HTML5 Canvas ?
  • If so, do you try to open the "chrome file" by directly double-clicking  or Open with ... ?
  • Does it work when you test it out of Animate (CTRL/CMD + ENTER) ?
  • Anything pops up in the console ? (if HTML5)

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

1. "chrome file" - the project not wprkin on chrom only in edge

2.yes. I working - targetting HTML5 Canvas

3.Does it work when you test it out of Animate (CTRL/CMD + ENTER) ?- yes, but when i do publish , thet file that generated is not working in chrom.

4.Anything pops up in the console ? (if HTML5)-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Either you put your project onto a web server or, if you want to test locally and independent of Animate's test procedure, install a local web server like XAMPP to make server-based tests.

For many interactions like i.e. XMLHttpRequests browsers in general do not allow access to your (or anyone's) local disks like file:///C:/users/...

This is a security precaution and Google Chrome is particularly strict in it's implementation.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancel HTML5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem chrome files and windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines