• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-Sizing Popups

Participant ,
Mar 07, 2008 Mar 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to place a graphic inside an auto-sizing popup, I'm able to preview it when I preview my topic, but after I publish it to the RoboHelp Server the pop-up comes up with a page not found error inside!? However, if I change it to appear in a new window or in the same window it shows up just fine. Are pop-ups just meant to annoy me or is there something I'm missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition, after checking on the RH Server, any image included in an auto-sized popup does not get pushed to the server when you publish your project!? The image wasn't even in the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm not clear on how you're putting the graphic into the popup, but here's an approach that works for me.

Create a new topic and insert the graphic using the RH Insert > Image dialog. Make sure you're importing it from somewhere outside your RH project folder, so RH will recognize it as a new image that needs to be tracked in its project files and database.

Create a link from text, icon, image, image map or -- whatever -- to the topic with the graphic. Select the auto-sizing popup option in the link dialog.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp