Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timecode Window Doesn't Move Properly

Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 13.1.4, the timecode window does not seem to move properly. In windowed mode the drag box is unusually small, and when docked the hamburger menu often does not appear so the window cannot be moved without resetting the work space. Is anyone able to replicate my issue? Thanks!

Make the Timecode window behave like any other panel – Adobe video & audio apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seem to work ok on windows.

Try resetting preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in windowed mode there is a grab box, but it is very small. Ann, could you please try attaching that pane to the main window, and then see if you are able to grab it? I couldn't find the grab box after doing so, and the hamburger menu did not appear when attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attach to main window? as in dock it the program window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, attach the Timecode pane to the Application Window, and please let me know if you see the hamburger menu and drag areas then. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no application window: I docked it with the Program window.

Yes I see a hamburger menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that's interesting, I was able to get a hamburger menu by dragging the Timecode Panel into the middle attachment point of the Program Monitor when it is attached to the Application Window, but it does not appear on the bottom attachment point.

If you use the bottom attachment point, do you still get the hamburger menu? Timecode Window.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MIght be your custom workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a custom workspace... What you see there is literally the default "Learning" workspace...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No hamburger menu but if you hold down ctrl and drag the mouse from the left top corner to the right you get the arrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh yes I found the grab box that you reference, CTRL is not required, but it is way too small and not comparable to other panels so I'm going to consider this bug confirmed... Timecode windows attached to the bottom of a pane will not show the hamburger menu or a correctly sized drag box. Kevin-Monahan​ could you please attempt replicate and issue a DVAPR number if you're able to confirm the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines