Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAF Import funktioniert nicht mehr nach August Update

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

habe das Problem dass der Import von Raw Dateien (RAF Fuji XT3) nicht mehr funktioniert. Ich kann die Dateien nicht mehr für den >Import anwählen. Sie sind zu sehen, man kann aber nichts damit machen. Bei Dateien die vor dem Update schon importiert wurden klappt auch ein neuer Import.

Hat jemand eine Lösung?

Anbei ein Screenshot...

Bin für Tipps dankbar!

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-20 um 21.36.16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These images were previously imported?

And you are trying to ADD them to the existing catalog?

I just ran a test, this in a catalog with only JPEG files, not a single RAW, not to mention not a single RAF. Brought up the folder that contains existing images already in my catalog. Same results, with or without Don't Import Suspected Duplicates checked.

And in a modification to my test, outside of Lightroom, I copied one image to another loctation, I then tried to import that image. Just the opposit probelem, I can import it with or without Don't Import Suspected Duplicates checked.

Nope this is not good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have posted this new problem over at the Feedback Web Page

See, and contribute at:

Lightroom Classic 8.4 Import Don't Import Suspected Duplicates Option Failure | Photoshop Family Cus...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines