Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error on page message

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2007 Aug 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
I am trying to get a Captivate 2 movie to play in my RoboHelp system. I publish the cp file (I've tried publishing to a number of different locations - all result in the same error) and then I right click on the HTML file in the RoboHelp X5 Project folder. I get a successful message. I add the file to my TOC, and when I generate and view the result, I click open the file and get the message "error on page" - I remember there was some issue with the order in which things needed to happen in Captivate... I'm wondering if I'm doing these steps in the wrong order. Please give me the exact steps for importing a Captivate 2 into RoboHelp.
Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy

I know I've been banned from posting today, but shhhhh, doan tell anyone! Take a look at this link and see if it helps.

Click here

Cheers... Some old guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Actually, I was already looking at the 12/06 scry... but I don't get additional swf files... I get this:
breeze-manifest.xml
.htm
.swf
_BDMetadata.xml
standard.js

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp