Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Report Bounced Back

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2007 Nov 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I reported that the function to remove unused index keywords is not working in Robohelp 7 (or at least my installation). The form submission was bounced back with the message: " The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to."

I have submitted reports of many serious bugs in Robohelp 7 (including one bug that crashes the application), yet I have no idea if they get through to anyone who cares, or if Adobe will be fixing the problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can assure you that the email does (normally) work and that people at Adobe do take notice of them. The development team has been VERY receptive for things to be included in RH7. All I can suggest is that you try submitting the bug report again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is odd as that is the second report like this but it has never happened before. I'll email someone at Adobe.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When you successfully submit a request or a bug, that comes to us (the Robohelp team) and we verify the same. In case you find any problem in reporting a bug, you can send across an email detailing the bug directly to me at amadan@adobe.com.

Cheers,
Akshay
Product Manager - Adobe RoboHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp