Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get multilevel folders when importing FM doc

Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I might just be overlooking a setting somewhere, but when I add a FM doc by reference to RH7 (in the TechCommSuite) the book comes in with a folder for each chapter and all of the lopics listed at the same level. Is there a way to have the chapters divided into the sections they were originally created in FM?

I have mapped the Heading 1-3 styles from FM to the Heading 1-3 styles in RH, but it still seems to create all topics at an equal level. This also impacts the auto-generated TOC which ends up looking like a long list of topics in random order.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Kim Babinski

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2007 Nov 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It works the same way for me. I don't see any applicable settings anywhere. When autogenerating the TOC, it appears to put the topics in alphabetical order, rather than the order that they are in the FM document.

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp