Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Conversion Script

Aug 30, 2006 Aug 30, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have written a program for the hosting company I work with to provide users with statistical information. It works great for clients using coldfusion. Thats who we have the most of anyway. However clients using any other language it does not work for. I was wondering if there is some javascript I could use so when someone clicks the link I provided and they go thru cflocation to the end users website if I could send about three variables in javascript that would follow the user thruout the site and then if the person reaches a conversion goal I can call on a coldfusion page to update my database?

Did I just make any sense whatsoever?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 31, 2006 Aug 31, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about a cookie?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2006 Sep 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Would putting your conversion program into a cfc so it's available as a web service help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation