Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp 7 docs or tuts for newbie

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2007 Nov 05, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Robohelp.
Any ideas where I can get my hands on Robohelp 7 for beginners tuts or books?
There is nothing on Adobe.com and apparently there was an earlier version 7 (1998-9) according to the books available on Amazon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi redbaroness and welcome to the RH community. I'd be surprised if someone isn't working on a book but as RH7 has only been released a week I think it is too soon for one to be ready. You'll have to watch this space I'm afraid. In the interim you could do a lot worse than keep a keen eye on the websites of RH users such as Peter Grainge which already have some RH7 detail and will almost certainly have more as time goes by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It isn't ready but it soon will be.

http://www.iconlogic.com/AdobeRoboHelp7HTML.htm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
A new version of the Adobe RoboHelp 7 Reviewer's Guide has been posted on the main product page.

http://www.adobe.com/products/robohelp/pdfs/robohelp_7_reviewers_guide.pdf

It contains 22 pages of screenshots, tips and tutorials and has HTML, Flash and FrameMaker files attached to the PDF for use in the many "Try-it" tutorials. This is a good way to get your feet wet if you've just downloaded the trial. In coming days there will be Adobe Captivate animated demos as well. I'll post here when I've found out they've been uploaded.
(Forgive the dual post, but it seems to bear repeating in this thread)
Thanx,
john
John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp