• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"b Moving ebook from Adobe to Sony Digital Reader

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just bought a Sony Digital Reader and want to put a book that I have downloaded into Adobe Digital reader onto my Sony Digital reader, but I cannot figure out how to do this. I can import through my Sony software, but I cannot pickup the book from Adobe. How do I move the ebook from Adobe to my hand-held reader? If anyone has an answer, please let me know and thanks in advance. Make the answer easy if you have one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very unlikely you can move ebooks between different kinds of system.
It's often impossible to even move between devices.

Aandi Inston

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2008 Jun 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did finally get my books moved onto my Sony Digital Reader. I moved the folder over rather than trying to move the individal books over. By moving the folder I got the books into the Sony Library on my PC and then I could transfer them to my Reader. Maybe not the most original way to do it - but it worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2008 Dec 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you Barbra. Really Thank.

Braun Coffee Maker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines