Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Expert help needed to create a PDF which mirrors a real book

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to turn my book into a PDF.

Here's the problem: My book is best enjoyed when the pages are side by side because some of the illustrations fill both pages. Unfortunately when I set my Adobe Reader Page Display to Two-Up, the odd numbered pages appear on the left which screws up the illustrations. Needless to say, most books have the odd numbered pages on the right hand side but I can't seem to figure out how to get Adobe Reader to accomplish this.

Since my book was originally formatted in a six-year old version of Quark Express, I tried to insert an extra page in the beginning, but this royally screwed up the illustrations and threw everything out of kilter.

Does anyone have some glorious stroke of genius to help me out of my predicament? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. I just figured it out. You need to go to Page Display a second time a click on Show Cover Page during Two-Up.

What a relief!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2008 Aug 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh.....Fred you see I had the same question as you. And the answer was there all the time in more ways than one for moi!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2008 Aug 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Fred, I was just wanting to do the same thing... although not with Quark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2008 Aug 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for the same thing for a stock trading guide that I have written. Please advise.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2008 Sep 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
>I am looking for the same thing for a stock trading guide that I have written. Please advise.

Did you read all of the answers?

Aandi Inston

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines