• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with www.scribd.com

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2008 Sep 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload my ebooks published with the paid adobe software, the document only shows squares instead of text, when it is viewed or downloaded from Sribd.com

They have not been able to help me with this problem... it is a major glitch for me in distributing my free self help books.

Older books published years ago with pdf995 doesnt have this problem with scribd.com ... I can upload the book and it is perfect, so why does the text turn to squares when I upload a book published with Adobe? I think its version 6 or 7 I bought.

It would really bug me to have to go back to publishing my ebooks with a free program instead of the Adobe one I paid $$$ heaps for!

Has anyone else encountered this problem and worked out how to fix it?

- Helene Malmsio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2008 Oct 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem a while ago. It cost me the best part of $100 to get a programmer to fix it. What a waste of money.

Steve Wilkie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2008 Oct 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how did he 'fix it'?

Was the issue in the set up or something of the Adobe software, or was it something that had to be reset in scribd.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2008 Dec 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the process of uploading a pdf file to scribd.com but it doesn't work. I have contacted the people at scribd.com about this issue but they said that it could be an optimization problem. does anyone know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2009 Jan 06, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Scribd seems to be having problems, several files I have upload do not seem to be displayed as the did previously.

http://consolidatecredit-debt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines