• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP FOR NEWBIE ON BOOK DOWNLOADS

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2007 Dec 15, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to my laptop and new to the world of book downloading using Adobe Reader. I am using Adobe 8.1, Windows Vista, an Acer laptop and on and on. My question is this - and please bear with me - what do I do to remove the downloaded books after I have read them? I read very quickly and have already finished one of my downloads. Obviously, I don't want my 1G laptop clogged up with books I've already read.

I'm not very computer literate so make any answers fairly plain. Thank you very much, in advance, for any assistance!

Bebe Stewart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2007 Dec 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry about this for now. It would take a hundred years to fill
a laptop with downloaded eBooks. Worry about videos and photos, and
when you've got them sorted you'll probably find eBooks a piece of
cake.

Aandi Inston

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2008 Jan 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Look for the books in the \My Documents\My Digital Editions folder. You can go there and delete the books. With your mouse, highlight the book you wish to delete, right click your mouse button, select Delete from the popup menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines