• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFCHART question (range in the background)

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2006 Aug 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

I want to put together a line graph using CFCHART. That part works great. But I also want to display a horizontal band of color that shows the "acceptible range" of values, so that it is obvious to the users when the data points fall outside that range (both above and beyond). All I need is a different background color for just one area of the graph.

But I can't figure out how to do it...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
TOPICS
Reporting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2006 Aug 10, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
May I suggest not using cfchart at all? I quickly found out that it has very limited functionality. I'm not even sure it can handle what you want, let alone if you plan on doing something a little more "serious" (for instance, plotting time-series data).
Someone on this forum suggested I use KavaChart. Since I've done that, I have been extremely pleased!

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=1&catid=7&threadid=1114062&high...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation