• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cferror : #error.generateContent#

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2006 Aug 02, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to capture the #error.generateContent# into a variable or text file. Some how it does not allow me to capture or save it.

Any ideas are welcome

<cffile action = "write"
file = "c:\serverpath\readme.htm"
output = "#error.generateContent# "
addNewLine = "Yes">
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I missed something. What event causes error.generateContent to be produced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something like this in the application.cfm file

<cferror type = "exception"
template = xxxxx/error.cfm"
exception = "any">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouldn't action="append" be more appropritate once you get the rest of it sorted out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for replying.

As far as I can see it is caused by a standard code (below) that is at the top of the variable. I have tried to <replace> it but no success.

<!-- " ---></TD></TD></TD></TH></TH></TH></TR></TR></TR></TABLE></TABLE></TABLE></A></ABBREV></ACRONYM></ADDRESS></APPLET></AU></B></BANNER></BIG></BLINK></BLOCKQUOTE></BQ></CAPTION></CENTER></CITE></CODE></COMMENT></DEL></DFN></DIR></DIV></DL></EM></FIG></FN></FONT></FORM></FRAME></FRAMESET></H1></H2></H3></H4></H5></H6></HEAD></I></INS></KBD></LISTING></MAP></MARQUEE></MENU></MULTICOL></NOBR></NOFRAMES></NOSCRIPT></NOTE></OL></P></PARAM></PERSON></PLAINTEXT></PRE></Q></S></SAMP></SCRIPT></SELECT></SMALL></STRIKE></STRONG></SUB></SUP></TABLE></TD></TEXTAREA></TH></TITLE></TR></TT></U></UL></VAR></WBR></XMP>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation