• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Motion Recording

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2007 Oct 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Captivate. When I do a full motion recording and end or stop the recording, the animation is captured and automatically separated into individual slides of 4 seconds. I was able to create full motion recordings for longer periods of time previously. Can someone advise what settings I need to change? Thanks so much!
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2007 Oct 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello there,

I could be wrong here but I honestly don't think that you can control how much FMR (Full Motion Recording) footage is inserted on to each of your slides.

In version 3 Captivate was improved to ensure that if the FMR footage was considered to be too long was broken up over a number of slides. In Adobe Captivate 3 you are no longer limited to the amount of FMR footage you can include in your project. When you publish you shouldn't notice any difference though in Adobe Captivate 3 you will notice that you end up with a number of SWF files rather than just a single file. The SWFs are daisy-chained together to ensure there isn't any noticeable break in the screen action.

Regards - Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources