• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What about ADEPT???

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2007 Sep 10, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe promised ADEPT the end of July, then the end of August. What's the latest promise? Will they actually keep this one? Any chance of ADOBE actually COMMUNICATING WITH ITS CUSTOMER BASE on this matter?
I've been holding a new edition of my POD/eBook textbook for nearly four months on Adobe's empty promises.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2007 Oct 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please submit a support incident at www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2007 Nov 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've written to the address you mentioned several times. I haven't gotten a single response. That shouldn't be surprising - it took you 7-1/2 WEEKS to respond to this posting.
I won't waste my time with you any longer. Anything further I have to say about Adobe's "support" I'll say in my textbooks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2007 Nov 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sykes- I get all the email and I do not have a single email from you, unless it was sent under some other alias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2007 Nov 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sykes.. can YOU provide us with an update on Adept?? Wondering if you received a reply from Ric on the topic... I've got an eBook in hand I'd like to self publish and have been holding off months now for this magical service.. it's getting frustrating...

B.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2007 Nov 13, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sykes and I did have a conversation.

We are trying to get ADEPT out the door. It has been a little frustrating for us too. For further info on ADEPT, please contact adept@adobe.com and we will contact you directly with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2008 Jan 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the lastest on ADEPT. I sent an email to Adept for more information and it bounced back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2008 Jan 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have emailed directly with Ms. Austin and forwarded her request to our ADEPT contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines