• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing Act!!

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2007 Sep 17, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Digital Editions always disappears after I reboot my computer. I install it, then (like magic) it disappears after reboot! Anyone else have this problem? I think I must have a 'ghost' version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2007 Sep 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karen- this is a duplicate of your other post, which I responded to. Can you please submit a support incident at www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/? TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2007 Sep 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. It seems every time I go to use it I'm obliged to download it again because it's nowhere to be found. I have three books which cannot be read by Adobr Reader and it's getting frustrating. Any ideas, anyone?
Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased - Webster's New World 575 French Verbs - which seems to only be viewable in Adobe Digital Editions which I downloaded & installed yesterday and today everything is gone! Where did it go? After reading these posts I've reinstalled Adobe Digital Editions but - Webster's New World 575 French Verbs - is gone too. Do I need to spend another $15.00 to read it again today?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2007 Oct 16, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure enough eBooks.com says that - "Your licenses have run out for this ebook". So now I must explain to eBooks.com why I need to re-download this book again! What a stupid program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2007 Oct 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I suspect what is happening here may be that you are perhaps clicking on the ETD file rather than opening Digital Editions and opening the book from there? Could that be true? If you look int the My Digital Editions folder, is the book there? What if you open DE? Is the book shown in the library view?

Feel free to submit a support incident at www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines