• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Problems

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2007 Oct 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't print my pages from my document at all - the print icon is not lit up like the others. Does anyone have any advice? I have tried closing the program down and reloading again - my document is ready and waiting but I still can't print it!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select Info (either in the library view) or via Ctrl+I when in reading view, what does it tell you. Some books do not allow printing at all. Feel free to submit a support incident at www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2008 Nov 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I bought an e-book and when I view it the print feature is greyed out. Is there a Digital Edition feature I need to purchase or activate or does this mean that this particular book cannot be printed? How do I figure this out?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines