• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Digital Reader 1.1

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2007 Nov 18, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to download an ebook link, I get a message that says I need to download Digital Reader 1.1. When I click on the link to do so I get a "Sorry, this page is unavailable," page.

I'm going to email the publisher and let them know what a sorry mess Adobe has made out of this whole digital thing. Typical Executive Management foul up. Lack of understanding of how there companies really work and then blame these problems all on lower management and the technical staff. Maybe if they got off of their fat rich butts and shelled out some money for operations, things would run a little smoother. What an embarrasment! What a mess!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2007 Nov 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact the site that you were downloading the book from to tell them that their link is broken - Adobe has no editorial control over the content of third party book seller sites. In the meantime you can download Digital Editions 1.0.1 from the product download page http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/

Jim Lester
Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines