• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot add items to Library

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2008 Jan 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having to add newly purchased eBook content to my Digital Editions library every time I open it no matter how many times I've already tried to add it while using the program. Is Adobe going to be fixing this and/or is there a workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2008 Jan 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you opening the ebook? Are you opening Digital Editions and the going to the library pane and it has disappeared every time? Or are you perhaps double-clicking on the ETD or PDF file itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2008 Jan 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, typically I try to open them from Digital Editions by trying to add the item to my bookshelf. This difficulty only seems to be affecting some of my more recently downloaded Adobe eBooks. Most of the ones that I bought awhile back stay in the "bookshelf" after I close and re-open the program. It seems like I have more problems opening some of the more recent Adobe eBooks recently than I used to. I wonder if part of the reason is the transition to Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2008 Mar 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact me directly at digitialeditions@adobe.com so we can try to sort this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2008 Mar 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Actually, I was able to fix the problem by deleting the .XML (library) file. When I re-opened Digital Editions, it (re-)populated all of my Adobe E-Books and they are no longer vanishing. Thanks for your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines