Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Problem

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2008 Jan 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir,

I'm trying to download an eBook from the public library. I have Acrobat 8 Reader but apparently I still need to download Digital Editions. I go to the site and click the "Install" button. The Adobe Digital Editions Installer pops up with the message "Press yes to install Adobe Digital Editions". I press "yes" and it starts to progress. When it finishes the installation the button changed to Launch Digital Editions. When I press the button to launch digital editions, nothing happen at all. I cleared the cache and repeated the process several time and every time I encounter the same problem. I am using Vista premium home edition.

Could you please help?!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2008 Feb 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in Vista Professional environment. It seems Vista didn't know about the Digital Editions i.e. it failed registered to Vista.

Raymond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
See the technote here:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb403051&sliceId=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines