• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple passports and the upcoming version of Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2008 Jan 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With apologies if this has been asked before.

I've got books associated with 2 different Passport accounts. I have to reactivate every time I want to read a book from the other account. When the new Named Activation arrives with the new version of DE, will I be able to read the books from both my accounts?

(If you're wondering why I would have 2 accounts in the first place, it's because my first one got hacked.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2008 Mar 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With DE 1.5 you can "authorize" multiple computers (the beta is here http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitaleditions/install/). But we do not support Microsoft Passport (neither does MIcrosoft - they are actively deprecating it at last report).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2008 Mar 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ric. In that case, how can I bring the books from these 2 identities under one Adobe username? I appreciate the ability to authorize several devices, but I'd like to have all my books on both my reading devices...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
All you need to do is use on ADobe username. Your past IDs don't matter. If you currently have multiple ADobe IDs, use only one for your ebooks or they won't be portable between machines. Books are portable only across computers authorized with the same Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines