• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages in Double-Fit not formatted properly?

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2008 Feb 01, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I just bought an EBook (a tutorial book I NEED) and I go to double fit mode (like a normal book) BUT, the pages are misformatted, so when you are supposed to see an image splayed across both pages, it is on one double-page part and then the next, it is off by a page.

This is ridiculous that I spend $50 and can't get the book the way it's meant to be read. I want to know what I need to do to get this working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2008 Mar 06, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an interesting (annoying) aspect of the PDF spec. It is not clear on which page should be "first". We believe we are following the spec correctly, but a number of books (including yours) are formatted on a different assumption. We are correcting this to follow how Reader does it in the next release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2008 Apr 03, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I bought the book and it has good information. You may want to look at the half price stores and see what you can find.

Thanks,
Cody

[edit by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines