• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long does it take to respond to an e-mail?

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2008 Feb 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just as the title says, I'd like to know how long it takes for tech support to respond to an e-mail.

I'm sure that my issue is not the only one that needs urgent attention, but I'd like to at least be aware of how long I am required to wait instead of having to stress out over not knowing why I cannot receive a prompt solution to my problem.

I will say that it is completely unfair for me to have to suffer for the deficiencies of a product that I paid for with the expectation that it would work. For a program that deals with digital textbooks, more attention should be paid to customers because the material is sensitive. In my case, I haven't been able to study the material from my required textbook for a few weeks because of these problems.

Please respond.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2008 Feb 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have responded today to Mr. Nguyen. The email he sent to digitaleditions was dated Thursday. Today is Sunday. We try to be prompt, but we are currently focusing very much on getting the 1.5 Beta out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2008 Feb 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I sent an e-mail to support on the 10th of February. Today's the 18th and so far, I haven't heard a word from Adobe. I realize that you guys are really busy but at least an auto-responder to say that you've received the mail and would be getting back to us soon would be nice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2008 Feb 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's two weeks now since I sent in an e-mail and still no response. It's rather irritating because all the forums say is that this is a hard to reproduce bug in Vista. However, there are no steps to resolve the issue and the only way to get ADE working is to contact Adobe support. But of course, when you write in, there is no response ... And the same error happens in ADE 1.5 beta. So no help there ...

If anybody from the ADE team would like to contact me directly, my e-mail is fahimf (at) gmail (dot) com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2008 Mar 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have contacted Mr. Farook directly. We never received his email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines